Welcome to the London Otters Rowing Club, London's LGBTQI-friendly rowing club. We're based at the Royal Docks in East London, and welcome all abilities, from complete beginner to experienced rowers.
We're always on the lookout for sponsorship, so if you think you could help out, please get in touch!
- Inclusiveness - we welcome everyone who has an interest in rowing
- Teamwork - we work together and motivate each other to achieve common goals
- Development - we help our members improve their fitness and rowing technique
- Sportsmanship - we train and compete fairly, handling both victory and defeat graciously
- Resilience - we are determined and resourceful when faced with a challenge
Homepage photo by Simon Bell