Welcome to the London Otters Rowing Club, London's LGBTQI-friendly rowing club. We're based at the Royal Docks in East London, and welcome all abilities, from complete beginner to experienced rowers.
As well as weekly training sessions at the docks, we take part in regattas and races around the south-east of the country. We also organise social events for all our members - it's not all hard work!
Several times a year we run beginners' courses, make sure you register your interest if you want to join the next one!
We're always on the lookout for sponsorship, so if you think you could help out, please get in touch!
- Inclusiveness - we welcome everyone who has an interest in rowing
- Teamwork - we work together and motivate each other to achieve common goals
- Development - we help our members improve their fitness and rowing technique
- Sportsmanship - we train and compete fairly, handling both victory and defeat graciously
- Resilience - we are determined and resourceful when faced with a challenge
Homepage photo by Simon Bell